Thursday, April 14, 2011

CHEERS UP ;!!! JOYCELY

Exam reach corner date already, 
damn GAN JIONG lurhz ,
i really without any study mood ,
i feeling stress now =p,
i thought third semester's result definitely would drop compare last semester,
hope so GOD BLESS ME too !p ,
my lovely PLEASE GOD GOD GOD really BLESSING this PITY gal, 
i did not LAZY more,  
just no any time to reading and revision, 
mostly i gain low marks on assignment, 
i almost want CRY CRY CRY !p,
but im not crying, 
because if i cry, it waste my precious tears, 
finally i choice STOP crying,
compare before me, i would lock myself inside bedroom, 
should crying ONE DAY !!!
NOW my mind become think more POSITIVELY EVENTS,
really appreciate my precious teachers 李老师李金城 & 桂珠姐, 
is they both teaching our 凡事想好的,看好的,做好的,事情就变得并没有那么复杂 !!!
复杂的事简单化,容易的事重复化 !
人生是选择来面对,而不是选择来逃避和退缩的 !
在你们的身上,真的学到外面都学不到的东西 !
我会继续上我的社会大学的,直到成功为止 !
YEAH !D YEAH ...
i gonna hard to score pass in this semester *(
dun disappointed !d 
CHEERS UP ;!!!  JOYCELY 
i absolutely can passed this troublesome's final exam ;-(


永远记住兔子的故事 Rr !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment