Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finish SEMESTER 3 !!!

Today as a last day faces to FINAL EXAM
After finish exam , i feel damn comfortable already , 
No more HEAVY STRESS on my whole brain , 
Can throw and burn belong my SEMESTER 3 notes !
Wakakaka ;-)


ENJOY right now ! 


FEELS GOOD   ~ ❤
Doing Moisture Mask and sleeping on my ❤ Lovely BED 
WOOHOO !!! syok !!!
Still consider gonna upload my ENJOY FACE picture or not ;-)
Finally i just upload my blog only ,
Without upload my ENJOY and UGLY face for u all see and visit ~                                   
                                                                       
                                                              
                                                     ~很欠打的样子 !!!  哈哈 !!!~


FEELS APOLOGIZE   ~ ❤
Really damn 欠打face !!!  
If u all see that picture, would PUKUL me until gou gou li de ;-)
Dun want upload better bah !   哈哈 !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment